Our body’s circulatory system is responsible for sending blood, oxygen, nutrients and removing toxic materials throughout our body. When blood flow to a specific part of your body is reduced, we may experience the symptoms of poor circulation.
The blood circulatory system (cardiovascular system) consists of the heart and the blood vessels running through the entire body. The arteries carry blood away from the heart; the veins carry it back to the heart. The system of blood vessels resembles a tree: The “trunk,” the main artery (aorta), branches into large arteries (macrocirculation), which lead to smaller and smaller vessels. The smallest arteries end in a network of tiny vessels, the capillary network (microcirculation).
What medical researchers now know is that poor microcirculation is one of the single biggest contributing factors to the health problems we commonly associate with the macrocirculatory system. In other words, an organ failure or heart attack is most likely the long-term result of a damaged microcirculatory system.
Symptoms of Poor Circulation
- Cold feet and toes – not just in winter time
- Cold hands and fingers
- Feeling numb in certain parts of the body especially the extremities
- Feeling tired or having a lack of energy much of the time
- Pain due to inflammation
- Having regular dizzy spells
- If your skin gets dry even though you drink plenty of water
- Swelling and water retention – especially in the feet
- Some headaches can be due to this
- Cramps and pins and needles
- Feeling short of breath at times
- Headache poor blood flow to the brain
What causes the symptoms of Poor Circulation?
It’s the damaged, blockage of the microcirculatory vessels that lead to an organ which do not receive enough oxygen and nutrients, reduce removing of toxic thus lowering the performance of the organ.
Lack of water, excessive acidic fluid, toxicity, dead cells, lack of negative ions are the main cause of slow circulation and blockage.
The objective of BRP patch is to loosen microcirculatory vessels and increase negative ions.